Via NetworkWorld (emphasis added):
- Crafted TCP ACK Packet Vulnerability
- Crafted TLS Packet Vulnerability
- Instant Messenger Inspection Vulnerability
- Vulnerability Scan Denial of Service
- Control-plane Access Control List Vulnerability
The first four vulnerabilities may lead to a denial of service (DoS) condition and the fifth vulnerability may allow an attacker to bypass control-plane access control lists (ACL). Note: These vulnerabilities are independent of each other. A device may be affected by one vulnerability and not affected by another.
I don’t know what I’m scared of more: the fact that these types of vulnerabilities exists in devices which should enforce some basic separation between networks or the fact that they have a feature called
Instant Messenger Inspection?